Friday, August 25, 2017

Children's Bedtime Delay


A dad is trying to persuade his son to go sleep because it is bedtime.
"It's time for bed." Dad said.
"One moment please." Son said.
"No moments." Dad said.
"Do I have to go to bed." Son said.
"Yes." Dad said.
"Okay after I find my toy." Dad said.
"No." Son said.
"Yes, I have to find my toy." Son said.
"Where did you last put it?" Dad said.
"I think in the living room." Son said.
"Okay then check the living room." Dad said.
"But it could have been in the bedroom." Son said.
"Then check the bedroom." Dad said.
"It could have been the bathroom." Son said.
"Then check the bathroom." Dad said.
"I can't find it." Son said.
"You haven't checked the living room or bedroom or bathroom." Dad said.
"I can't find it!  I can't find it!  I can't find it!" Son said.
"Found it.  Okay go to bed." Dad said.
"Okay after I count to one." Son said.
"Count." Dad said.
5, 4, 3, 2." Son said.
"Say one." Dad said.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 0, I don't know how to count to one." Son said.
"Go to Bed."Dad said.
And the son finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment